If you’re trying to choose the best deep cycle battery for your 4WD’s dual battery setup, watch this!
Lithium batteries may have a higher price tag but they’ve got a much longer lifespan, and a lot of pros:
– Twice as many usable amp hours (AH) as AGM batteries
– Higher lithium input charge means you can charge your battery faster with a DCDC charger
– Higher lithium discharge rate means you can run high amp draw things like 240v inverters, power tools and blenders off your 12v system!
– More discharge cycles so your battery lives a much longer life
– Good quality lithium batteries have a built in BMS (battery management system)
More on Shauno’s choice: https://bit.ly/redarc-lithium-batteries
Check out the Redarc GoBlock: https://www.redarc.com.au/portable-power