EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – How Do You Get Help When Overlanding, Hiking, Off-Roading, or Camping?

I received an email from a very special person asking what kind of radio is best for getting emergency help when off-road, camping, etc – CB radio, Ham radio or GMRS? The answer may surprise you!

Music by Stern Beats – You can find him here:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Available for Amazon Prime